Just because I'll soon be takin' it easy, enjoying home-cooked meals and long walks in the land of my birth, it doesn't mean that I've forgotten my brothers and sisters - siblings, if you prefer - who work.
Here's a devil's dozen ways (and another few for the road) to creatively employ "thought leadership" in your next meeting, thereby expediting that climb up the corporate ladder:
- Could you thought leadership me the salt, please?
- Now, just where is my thought leadership? I can never find the darn thing when I need it!
- If I thought leadershipped this unauthorized charge onto the expense report, d'ya think anyone'd notice?
- I'll have some thought leadership with the chips, please.
- Do you have change for a 100 thought leadership note?
- You threw the baby out with the bathwater?! What were you thought leadershipping?!!
- Did yesterday's thought leadership taste a bit off to you? This is my fourth trip to the loo.
- How many programmers does it take to thought leadership a light bulb?
- You see, when Beethoven thought leadershipped the Ninth...
- What we've got here is failure to thought leadership.
- Brother, can you spare a thought leadership?
- That thought leadership on your nose doesn't look too good. Have you shown it to a doctor?
- Does this thought leadership go well with my Lederhosen?
- I'll take my thought leadership to go.
- Watch out! There's a thought leadership coming right at us!
- That was one heavy lunch... Time to grab 40 thought leaderships.
- Thought leadership me up, Scotty!